MAAMI

Maami
An epitome of beauty,
Radiator of positivity,
Embodiment of faith,
A symbol of hope.
Maami,
My Origin and source,
My first love.
My best human resort
When life seems unbearable.
Maami,
My small god,
My greatest human entity.
The key to my heart,
My best comforter.
Maami,
A fighter and struggler,
Living with hope and faith .
Every moment to her isn't a waste,
But bundles of opportunity.
Maami,
A pride to womanhood.
Conqueror of men
Upholder of strength.
Every man's dream!
Maami,
Baami is so lucky to have you,
Your children are proud of you,
Your family's happy for you cause of your symbol of excellence.
Maami,
How much words can describe you?
Technical and tactical language isn't enough,
But, above all,
I Love you Maami!
I_am_Emmanuel.
©2017.
...dedicated to My Mother.
    (celebrate women )

No comments

Today's Visitors.