Failure... Never Compromise.


The youthful exorbitant flooded my eye and alas! My trademark is being erased. I thought I was being youthful never realising I wasn't useful. The hope of the future was almost crushed due to my present and near past mistakes and occurrences. My first assignment was neglected, bypassing my true cause.
I denied my true identity, compromising to the world. I Lost TRACK!!!

But now...
My hope is alive,and am revived back on track. My initial reason for being created is initialized afresh,and now, I am up and running!. The race of destiny.
Am sorry for failing at first,and I promise to make up for it. A fresh page is opened. The new chapter is come...

Note:
This should be your aim. Fine, you've failed once, don't let that hinder you from succeeding. You can still make it irrespective of the number of times you've failed.Yes you Can!. 
You can make it! Failure isn't an excuse. Never compromise to failure. Never accept defeat,instead you pick yourself up and press further and I bet you the top is your destination.
Yes you Can! 

WRITTEN BY; SANUSI EMMANUEL

No comments

Today's Visitors.