ROLE MODEL


I am in love with Cristiano Ronaldo,I love his lifestyle and I wish to be like him. Who is he to me? My Role Model. Am obsessed with Odunlade Adekola, I wish to know his acting skills. Who is he to me? My Role Model. Pastor D.K Olukoya is who I look up to, his words and preachings make me love him. Who is he to me? My Role Model.

Then who is a role model? According to the Oxford's Learners Dictionary, it defined a Role Model as " a person who serves as an example, whose behavior is emulated by others". An example is like those mentioned above.

The role of a Role Model in the society is very essential according to it's above definition, cause people emulate them so much,making them follow their footsteps. In a society like Nigeria, almost all the celebrities are Role Models in a way or the other.

Note, the kind of Role Models you pick and emulate designs and determine the type of person you'll become, hence,good decision is necessary when picking one's role model. Some factors that should be considered when picking/choosing a role model include; his/her societal status, such person positive impact to the society,spiritual status and above all his/her intellectuals.

Role Models in the society play an important role in the development of such society. In this note, I promise to choose a better Role Model and also become a wonderful Role Model in the nearest future. So help me God, Amen.

WRITTEN BY; SANUSI EMMANUEL

No comments

Today's Visitors.