BIRTHDAY MESSAGE FROM A BOYFRIEND TO HIS GIRLFRIEND.

Where should I start this story?
This story of love.
Love,  coupled with happiness
Joy, and celebration.

Arike, to my face I've seen relationships get broken due to the venom of distance, but ours isn't so. Your radiations from your glowing face reminds me of the action of the sun making me fall in love with nature, your beautiful smile sends me into the world of amusement. Amused to the kind of beauty you behold.

An epistle I plan to write to you on this day of yours, but my pen wouldn't allow, nevertheless the urge flowing through my veins wouldn't deny me of telling this love story I'm trying to tell.

Arike, oh! How much can I show appreciation for your lovely gestures towards me, irrespective of the distance between us, how would I be grateful for your ever increasing trust you have for me. At first fear rushed down my spine, sending shivers to my face when I received the news that you were leaving. Leaving to the faraway place, but when I remember your promises, it gladdens my heart, your promises of love.

Curse shall I curse this day if it had failed to bring forth my damsel years ago, spell would I have placed on that year you were born if you hadn't been. Your existence in my life had bring joy and continuous laughter, your presence in my life, brings tenderness to my heart.

On this day of yours, I wish you a million wishes that you wish for yourself. How much can I celebrate the love of my life got me thinking, and alas! I came up with this little writeup my pen could produce. Arike mí, although I haven't being consistent, but trust me, my love for you can't be compared to the hills cause its far taller that it, can't be compared to the forest cause its far thicker than it. A million dollar can't buy this love of ours, neither a thousand of gold, cause this love is the love we wished for long ago, the love of old.

Happy birthday is all I say to you ìfé mí, happy and happy birthday to you. Remember everyday would I love you. Have a blast! Enjoy the rest of your day!

I am Emmanuel
©2017.

No comments

Today's Visitors.