HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIMBI!


Simbi,
From the heavens I dropped this day
Convening this words,
This words of peace.

Simbi,
Thy works has been seen,
Thy ways has been found,
Therefore fear not dear friend,
For today, reward approaches you.

Simbi,
Thou lady of good deeds,
Of meekness and humility,
To you I bring this message,
This message of celebration.

Simbi,
On this day of yours I bring you this piece,
Broken into pieces
From the mouth of olodumare,
For you to find peace.

Simbi,
Heavens rejoice for you,
With orunmila smiling to your support,
And I standing as the convener,
For me also, I'm a god.

Simbi,
Today is your day,
Your day of joy,
Dress as the peackock
And pander around celebrating yourself,
For heaven confirms your victory
And the earth agrees to your intimacy.

Simbi,
Happy birthday I say,
More of this I pray.

I am Emmanuel
©2017.

No comments

Today's Visitors.