My Father's Sons


Sometimes
I look deep into myself
And curse.
I curse because I know;
That this stripes
Inscribed on this skin of mine
Is no-way my fault.
Because I know;
That this rod puffing smokes
Between my lips
Wasn't kept there by me,
But by the society built
By my father's sons.
Because I know;
That this staff
Dwelling between my hips
Stirring calm wells
Wasn't ignited by me
But by the society built
By my father's sons.

I curse because I know
My life was made unknown
And not renown
Because of this rod between my lips
And this staff between my hips.
But what else can I do
To make myself happy
And make time run out of me
Sprouting death on my garden?
What else can I do
To make life alone for me?
Therefore put not the blame on me,
But on the society
Built by my father's sons.

I am Emmanuel
©2017.

No comments

Today's Visitors.