League Day 27; ADELEYE OLUWADARASIMI vs IBRAHIM YUSUF


LIVE; ADELEYE OLUWADARASIMI vs IBRAHIM YUSUF


NOTE;
1) The judges decision takes 70% of the judgement while well wishes and lovers of poetry votes takes 30%.

2) Upon no circumstance must any of the above mentioned poets vote.

3) The contestants are urged to invite friends to Vote for them using the comment section of this post. No rule exempts you from canvassing for votes.

5) Voting lasts for 18 hours from commencement of Duel.

6) Vote using I VOTE POEM 1 or I VOTE POEM 2

7) Results would be uploaded briefly after the closure of votes.

Good luck to the wordlords.. LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!


THEME: HIDDEN TREASURES


ADELEYE OLUWADARASIMI

Title: Man's Treasure

Go on and on. 
Unto the far lands. 
Go on and on. 
And explore on the lands. 
Thus said the diviner. 

I did went on and on. 
As far away as I could. 
I went on and on. 
To explore the far away land as I could. 
I obeyed the diviner. 

I did explore. 
I got so much as available. 
I really did explore. 
I got so much as available. 
And took them all to the diviner. 

Not Gold nor Silver. 
Not the treasures of the earth. 
That which is expected is neither gold nor silver. 
But that of the heart. 
Thus claimed the diviner. 

I wonder what treasure is really hidden. 
That which must be explored. 
I learnt it is an inborn treasure of Man being. 
A Treasure of Man needs to be explored. 
And I consulted the diviner. 

It is Mans talent. 
That fetches Man fulfillment.
You're the land, your treasure is your Talent
Explore farther into yourself to attain utmost fulfillment.
Said the diviner.

©Oluwadarasimi M. Adeleye

IBRAHIM YUSUSF

TITLE;Gems beneath Eyes:

gems beneath eyes,
pupils walk on them
in every blink,
but can't perceive.

Gems beneath eyes;
standing tall,
looking inviting
but the eyes can't see.

Gems beneath eyes;
pouring bright light,
but the eyes can't see.

Since the sight turn blind
let open our brains
may be it will see. 

4 comments:

Today's Visitors.