MY FIRST PROPOSAL.


                 Glory, all my life I knew I was incomplete, my heart I feel isn't settled, because I knew it hasn't met his better half. I had a feeling it wasn't anywhere far again, that soonest I would meet her, but how'll I see her I've been thinking of, when and where we would meet am uncertain of, what would bring us together I didn't know.

                All this were what made me confused, frustrated and unexcited about life. It got me thinking until that fateful evening we met at that suya joint. Although it was dark, but your face shone light to my heart. My soul leaped for joy when our face met. I knew my better half you were.
                Yet, a new problem is on board, how would I approach you the problem is, would she accept? I was unsure of. My courage wasn't enough so I resorted to my pen, to exercise my feelings on my notepad. Glory, I might be a coward to you, or an ignorant for not acting fast, but with all true sincerity I pen you, asking this question. WOULD YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?


I am Emmanuel
©2017.

Today's Visitors.