League Day 7: OLAWUYI BLESSING vs ADELEYE OLUWADARASIMI.


Second duel for the day!

Two poets, Olawuyi seems to be the favourite, but can Adeleye surprise the crowd? Keep your hands crossed and watch the drama unfold!... Poetry! Battles! Winner!

NOTE;
1) The judges decision takes 70% of the judgement while well wishes and lovers of poetry votes takes 30%.

2) Upon no circumstance must any of the above mentioned poets vote.

3) The contestants are urged to invite friends to vite for them using the commentsection of this post. No rule exempts you from canvassing for votes.

5) Voting lasts for 18 hours from commencement of Duel.

6) Vote using I VOTE POEM 1 or I VOTE POEM 2

7) Results would be uploaded briefly after the closure of votes.

Good luck to the wordlords.. LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!



THEME: FEMINISM


OLAWUYI BLESSING ISHOLA

TITLE: "FEMINISM"


Is it because of my  maidenlike skin
That am rip apart every moment of my life?
But am not gonna remain obscured for life
I've got the will and the drive
To roar so loud like that of the lion
So as for the world to hear,and;
For them to lionize me with respect and equality.

Your hatred and harsh remarks
Can never make me to be ashamed of my
Feminineness.
And for the tempest I've been through,
I'm assured of getting pristine-ed at the end.
Cos' I'm not gonna render only my beauty to the world
I've got to utterly stay alive with every of my fearless bit.

I'm gonna speak and I'm gonna defend myself
Not gonna be the claimed 'Women' that need permission
To rights and power.
I possess the keys to my existence,therefore;
I shall strive to be a woman of honor.
Cos' life is not only about finding yourself
But creating yourself.
I stand to lead the radical notion of
FEMINISM.........
©Olawuyi, Blessing Ishola.


ADELEYE OLUWADARASIMI

TITLE: WOMEN'S REVOLT

There they assembled.
Like a bunch of dejected beings.
They seemed very dazzled.
They are the lesser beings.

There She stood, right at the forefront.
Bitterly Expressing her Sores out.
Her Being had been discriminated to a point.
In Societal relevance they were always ruled out.

It was time to end it all.
They couldn't take it any longer.
They are no one's mere property at all.
No one is better, No Gender is lesser.

The Revolt came on.
She stood to conquest.
The Action began to Come on.
And they all began Acting towards their Conquest.

©ADELEYE M. OLUWADARASIMI

20 comments:

  1. I vote for Olawuyi, Blessing Ishola..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote poem 1
    Good one ishola... Kip it up👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote poem 1....blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote poem 1.. Olawuyi Blessing

    ReplyDelete
  5. KAREEM JOHNBELIEVE27 November 2017 at 13:41

    I VOTE POEM 1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to all who voted. Voting has closed

    ReplyDelete

Today's Visitors.