League Day 18: OLAWUYI BLESSING vs KOLADE ENIFENI SAMAD.

LIVE:  OLAWUYI BLESSING vs KOLAWOLE ENIFENI SAMAD

NOTE;
1) The judges decision takes 70% of the judgement while well wishes and lovers of poetry votes takes 30%.

2) Upon no circumstance must any of the above mentioned poets vote.

3) The contestants are urged to invite friends to Vote for them using the comment section of this post. No rule exempts you from canvassing for votes.

5) Voting lasts for 18 hours from commencement of Duel.

6) Vote using I VOTE POEM 1 or I VOTE POEM 2

7) Results would be uploaded briefly after the closure of votes.

Good luck to the wordlords.. LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!


THEME: MIRAGE

OLAWUYI BLESSING

TITLE:"MIRAGE"

Thoughtfulness against thoughtlessness;
My time of dreaming is always up
Once the sun rise up.
So now, do I have to hush
And not rush
While I sleep?

Realness against unrealness;
Waking up
To notice all was a dream
Despite real was it all seemed.
Am I to have the illusion
That all was envisioned
While I sleep?

I am a woolgather;
Finding myself a horizon
To weave my dream upon.
So far all what purviewed
While I fantasize all viewed
Now,I am having a woolgathering moment....

I am a daydreamer;
Cos mystery of night
Is it while I pipe dream at night
Despite all not right
As impossible dreams I'm filled with.
Now,I am having a daydreaming moment....


©Olawuyi, Blessing Ishola.


KOLAWOLE ENIFENI

TITLE; Mirage: An illusion

The shinning light hides my eyes,
Comes in a super-bravo surprise.
My spirit glides into the clouds,
Spreading the perfect heat of the show.

I'd seen a continent,out of Waterloo,
In a lovely garden–
Where our ancestors have hoe.
It was like a diamond beneath the beautiful ocean.
Right behind my eyes
I'd seen an Africa,
Whose adherents were free–
Free to to and fro,
Free to wander the sky like an eagle.

The sun sent my waves like a mirage of snow,
With every rays reaching my soul,
And my heart beat "What a continent"
I woke only to realize all was an illusion. 

©Ennyfheni

32 comments:

  1. I vote for poem 1 .. Olawuy, Blessing Ishola

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote POEM 1...

    OLAWUYI ISHOLA BLESSNG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enter your comment...I vote poem 2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enter your comment...I vote poem 2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adeyemi Jamiu Adewumi9 December 2017 at 08:48

    Poem 2

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote poem 1... Ishola ade keep it up dear 👍

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to all who voted. Voting has closed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lipo Cla Avis
    Ils sont plutôt des compléments à l’alimentation ou à l’exercice et nécessitent encore des sacrifices considérables pour perdre du poids
    https://care2fit.com/lipo-cla-avis/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Thank you for sharing such a wonderful information. Check also here
    Home Improvement Write for us

    ReplyDelete

Today's Visitors.