A NEED FOR MERCY.


Blow winds blow , from pastures to deserts;
Let your silent whispers carry my malevolent message.
Fly birds fly, from lowlands to highlands;
Let your melodies ascend with my prayers to the heavens.
Wave trees wave, from the right to the left;
Let your swaying motion hum my pains for my kingdom of nature.

Red soils comfort my heel - fear punctures my motion,
Gathering into a red carpet for my tender feet to tread upon.
Green trees shake your children while anger burns my joy
Weaving into a green fan, driving away the sinking heat.
Chromatic flower's petals hug me for my sorrow smells,
Gather into a chrome bouquet and shower me with scents.

I await your tears dear sky -
Let your raindrops soothe me and fill my drying rivers
Of humanity and love extremity.
I await your smiles dear sun -
Let your light locate my path and bloom my succumbing flowers
Of hope, care and a truthful tongue.
I await your storms dear clouds -
Let your thunder strike my fears and awaken my sleeping dreams
Of a dancing future and singing success.

My kingdom is declining, I ask for your mercies,
Hunger is flowing out of my palace cause of your ignorance.
Why are you cutting my trunk of patience ?
Why are burning down my love for beauty?
Nature is my kingdom, the spring of all life,
Destroy it and you are digging a mass grave.
The queen has spoken!

PoetKhu
©2018.

No comments

Today's Visitors.