LETTER TO MY FARAWAY FRIEND.


Lost in the land of thoughts
As I traveled to the past,
Sending memories to my head.

You forgot to say bye,
That afternoon when we parted,
Yet, my heart grew sticking to you,
That it forgot your absence.

Days turned to weeks
And weeks to years,
Yet, we're still apart...

No, you didn't leave me
Neither did I,
For your heart embeds in mine
And mine in yours.

You didn't die,
Neither did I,
But farewell to the living,
Hurts more than to the dead...

Distance planted tears in our eyes,
And its fruit is being unleashed...

...penning you brings pain to my heart
More and more,
Wanted to write to motivate,
But memories wouldn't allow.

I wish distance was dead,
And our past can be replayed.

Twin sister I miss you,
Yes I do,
And earnestly I wait
To lay in your embrace
Finally when you return.

I am Emmanuel
©2017.

No comments

Today's Visitors.