RESTRUCTURING STARTS FROM YOU. IT'S HIGH TIME WE STOPPED USING HUMANS AS SACRIFICES TO REDEEM NIGERIA!


If you support the political restructuring of Nigeria, good! If you don't, that is also good.

Whichever way, I think I will survive Nigeria. If only 10% will survive Nigeria, we will be among that 10%. My constituency will survive this political structure until oil become worthless enough to make you start seeing the urgent need to restructure.

Yes, you are probably seeing me bragging for the first time!

I will never stay alive and watch anyone from my constituency dying again to transform Nigeria. They were massacred in the "Aba Women Riots of 1929".They were massacred at the Iva Valley, Enugu coal mines in 1949. Thousands were butchered in revenge for Major Ifeajuna, Nzeogwu & co staging a military coup in January 1966 to reset Nigeria. Millions of them were killed and starved to death in the name of "one Nigeria" the following years. Millions also lost their economic footholds afterwards.

Millions  of heads from the same constituency  have been used to lay the foundations of Nigeria and some of us now think this sacrifices are enough. We are done with making sacrifices to redeem Nigeria! You can quote me on this!

It is now your turn and that of your constituency to make sacrifices to salvage the sinking ship we call Nigeria. This is why I lampoon the idiots among my constituents who said they are only using Biafra agitation to restructure Nigeria. I hate that they are offering  their heads again as the human bricks required to remake this faulty foundations of Nigeria.

It is your turn and that of your constituency to salvage Nigeria. Offer your own head to rebuild the country. If you don't want to offer your precious heads or think we are good enough maintaining the status quo, I would have no problems with that as well.Let's continue like this and see who survives tomorrow.

WRITTEN BY; MBE NWANIGA.

No comments

Today's Visitors.