THE LETTER MY BOYFRIEND SENT TO ME.


Funke,
I really don't know what to say tho, but what I know is I just want to tell you something. I know when I start writing, the inspiration would flow.
Funke, from the very first day I met you I knew something would happen between us, because the hatred I had for you then was incomparable, the reason I don't know. I tried avoiding you but every time I just find us talking together. It seem like a mystery to me, until I realised, probably nature had designed us together.

Days turn to weeks and now to months and here we are, still together. A love cord has tied us together and together we dwell in the garden of love.

Never a day has thoughts of regrets crossed my heart for ever loving you, because I find joy in your sight even in the moments of arguments. Your personality challenge to do more and always press further, thank you for loving me.

I wouldn't say I will not break up, but I'd say my heart would never leave you. My heart has being mass concreted in your heart with a 25mm reinforcement. Destruction is not in sight between us.

Let me drop my pen here, cause if I font forever would I continue speaking, but above all, Funke I LOVE YOU.

I am Emmanuel
©2017

No comments

Today's Visitors.