HOW TO BREED A SUCCESSFUL RELATIONSHIP

WRITTEN BY: Hevardinah Inspired


          Hey readers! Relationships can be very challenging you know? It’s not as easy as it seems but chill, relax your mind, there’s always a solution to every problem. Here are some few tips that would make your relationship healthy.

HAVE A GOOD REASON FOR GOING INTO A RELATIONSHIP: DON’T GO INTO IT BECAUSE YOU WERE COMPELLED TO DO SO.
         The first time I got into a relationship was because I was lonely, I was depressed. I thought maybe if someone else was by my side, things would be fine. But it just didn’t work out that way (wrong).
         The second time I got into a relationship was due to the fact that all my friends had a boyfriend, I was left out, and I just picked the next guy that came my way. (Wrong).
         I was ignorant of the fact that not every relationship can work out, when the third time came, and then I realized what was meant to be. Took my time to sort out everything accordingly, but I wasn’t happy in the relationship, then I had to quit. I understood every concept, I cared less about what my friend would do or say. But the relationship didn’t last that long, though it was worthwhile.
         It’s really simple and easy to be around those you’re happy with, people and friends you can communicate freely with. 
DON’T USE YOUR RELATIONSHIP TO FIX YOURSELF.
          This has become a common trend in recent times, using your relationship to fix your emotional problems because of heartbreaks you’ve faced in your previous relationship. It’s a very wrong reason to get into a relationship
            Sometimes ago I had this issue, and then I weighed my mistakes step by steps. I used my previous relationship to judge the present one then my partner started drifting… he was gone before I realized.   Don’t try using your relationship to fix yourself. You know? Love is neutral, it can be healthy and at the same time not healthy, it can be cold and hot, it can be strong and weak.
          There are key factors to every relationship:

  • TRUST 
  • PATIENCE 
  • RESPECT 

         These factors are very important in every relationship, but above it, RESPECT is still the king.
         There are many times you won’t feel the love in the relationship you are into. Yes! It happens, and it’s true but you won’t ever want to lose that special respect for your partner. If you do, then it’s all over. There should be self-respect to from both parties, (respecting yourself first would boost you to respect your partner) and appreciate him for loving you.
Give Your Partner That Respect.
Don’t Insult Him 
Let Him Take The Lead Role In Making Decisions: You Can Bring Up Ideas That You Think Would Favour Him. Rub Minds Together.
Don’t Speak Negatively About Him To Your Friends. Save Yourself The Insult.
When There Are Unsolved Issues, Don’t Involve Friends Or Family. Sit Down And Sort Things Out. Don’t Let A Third Party Make Decisions For  you.
 When you respect your partner, he tends to return it. He becomes proud of you, even in times of argument or when you’re angry just respect him. His pride is that little respect you can give him.
Respect his opinion
Respect his friends
Respect everything he does.

TRUST: You have to earn your partner’s trust no matter the case. Let him know he can confide in you; let him be rest assure that you won’t do anything silly in his absence. Trust is a complicated matter.

TALK FREELY AND OPENLY ABOUT EVERYTHING: Talk to him about things that bother your mind, especially stuffs that hurt. Sometimes, you’ll feel the urge to hide things from one another for fear of criticism. But you know, when you share secrets with your partner, it creates more love bond. You get to know the good and bad sides of your partner.

 COMMUNICATION: you should be able to interact well with your partner. Let him know where you stand, contribute to whatever he says. It’s either you support or you oppose. Don’t be scared of being casted, communication is a whole advantage to a healthy relationship.
          When it comes to communication, I’m worst at it. I feel telling him everything would hunt me down. It can be very crazy at times. I never knew I was opening the door to us tearing apart. It became hard for him to trust me. He faked the love, you know? And we kept on going… I couldn’t understand him, neither could he understand me. Sometimes, he would scream at me to say anything. But I’ll just keep staring till the heat of that moment dies down. 

UNDERSTANDING EACH OTHER: There should be clear and mutual understanding in every relationship. Both parties should have this heart to heart discussion.

NO SECRET KEEPING: Your partner should be your human diary, let them know everything. Tell him about your crush. Or the guys that wooed you.

BE BEST FRIENDS: Share things in common. Fight with and for each other

I Hope This Post Will Help You Find That Ideal Relationship You’re Looking For.

Today's Visitors.